Thread: Great Awakening
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2020, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
The "great white brotherhood " is one of the reasons the world is in the ****ty situation that it's in. That brotherhood and all the other need to disappear and never return they are a cancer to the world

And you say "we are totally immune to social conditioning while they are not"

That is impossible sorry to say .
You are simply just part of a minority of the conditioned people sorry to break it to you.
Don't be sorry because you are not breaking anything TO me.

There are a few of us who have the guts/balls to say what others will blatantly deny or refuse to believe simply because we have absolutely NO fear while they still do.

We are not slaves to our desires nor emotions anymore and thus cannot be controlled by them...and yes, the jury will forever remain out as to whether we are indeed the "brave ones" or the "foolhardy ones" to live a life without having any capacity whatsoever to feel emotions like shame, guilt, misplaced empathy or fear.

Yes, maybe my family is also correct that I need to go back on my anti psychotic meds again so that I CAN feel those things and therefore be conditioned and programmed once more like a good obedient, brainwashed and unquestioning comrade who is a credit to society through my blind and loyal obedience...anyway, you get the picture.

Funny thing is, those who are correct about what is going down are ALWAYS ridiculed, teased and bullied while they are still alive and it is only after they have been dead for about half a century that others can finally say "yeah, they were right all along" and that is a continuing pattern as well when it comes to genius, enlightenment and/or both.