Thread: Great Awakening
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2020, 05:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
It's like trying to awaken a boxer with brain damage.
QFE

All that needs to happen is for a few popular "Spiritual Leaders" to be martyred (or to just conveniently disappear) for the rest of the "Awakened Ones" to run and disband like rats or to be forced into compliance in one of the State controlled "Attitude Adjustment" facilities.

It is a pattern which repeats itself about every 500 years or so leading to a mass "forgetting" of anything that ever happened before it...only the elite can be privy to such information and after a given amount of time, they make SURE of it! The only thing remaining to tease and tantalize is the archaeological evidence...OMG, how did Bronze Age dumb monkey-people build the Pyramids? Oh that may have something to do with a few total reformations of Civilization in the interim which kept on pushing the agenda that anything prior to its inception was "barbaric" and "uncivilised"....yeah, monkeys built the pyramids using pointy sticks... didn't you know?

There are some of us who have had the misfortune of being born "awakened" and we are the ones who can see through all the 'bee ess' that is being spoon fed and accepted blindly by others because we are totally immune to social conditioning while they are not...thus we cannot be manipulated so easily...and I say "misfortune" because we are also the ones who are always rounded up and made "examples of" in case anybody else gets any bright ideas to question totalitarian authority...many tales are told about us...many religions are made about us...but after a few more social reformations, all of that gets forgotten also.

The hope is for the Great White Brotherhood to intervene here and to accept and guide all of those who have already and FULLY Ascended, having no connection to this physical realm whatsoever, because in the end, there will be absolutely no salvation or redemption for those who shall remain...so, Starseeds need to return to their planet of origin pretty much..which can be done without having to sacrifice the body...and if that is required at a later date, the consciousness would have already "left the building" so it doesn't matter anyway.

Why do you think all Spiritual leaders are telling us to work on our fear of death right now, to make our peace with God and to get our karmic affairs in order?