View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 04:21 PM
Master
Oh wow Kindheart. Some relationships aren't meant to be and glad to know that you got out of an abusive relationship. I can only imagine what an emotional turmoil you experienced. For me, turmoils come and when it clears, a new and better situation comes out of it. I just couldn't see the outcome during a turmoil.

As for the guy you met, if he truly understands what you've been through, he'll wait and support you while you heal from your breakup. During the healing process, I think you'll find feelings for him as I believe those feelings are hidden underneath the emotional turmoil.

Give the new beginning time for the relationship to develop as I believe your first card reading may have referred to this new found guy. Cards can only highlight what will happen when we stay on our current path but I'm sure you know that.

Blessings to you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)