View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 01:03 AM
Experiencer
Too good to be true?

So I did a reading about a situation important to me. I was calm and grounded during the reading. The cards seemed to describe the current situation perfectly (which isn't very pretty... a complicated and confusing break up... although I must say the cards seem to tell the situation maybe isnt as bad as it seems. No swords, death, tower, etc. Rather, 5 of pentacles and of cups, 7 of cups, etc., which makes sense). At the time of the reading I had somewhat of a preferred outcome in mind but was open to other possibilities for future direction, but didn't expect a very positive outcome with regards to my question, given the circumstances. To my surprise, the likely outcome about us reunìting in a romantic relationship seemed quite positive (seemed to point toward the unlikely outcome I was deep down hoping for... Wheel of Fortune and Empress? )... unless I misinterpreted. The only way I see it could work between us (which I would like) is if he got successful psychological help for some issues and I feel it unlikely to happen.

I'm tempted to try the reading again since Im doubtful, but scared to get different results! I know it's not great to repeat readings either. Why am I feeling this way?! Any suggestions and what to do with this? I don't wanna live with false hopes...