View Single Post
Old 24-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Master
i do know how u feel , , mine got me to the point of a breakdown , and i was just how u are now , its a very long hard painful road with tf , and the more sumone tells u to let go the more u wnat to scream because its not thro wnat of not trying all i can say is , this is all for a reaosn and only u will know that reaosn and why when the timing is right , there is no quick fix solution sadly :( for me it took 2 years to go thro this , but im lucky now that most of my karma has been dealt with and i have also healed on so many levels , u need to feel this pain ok , i know thats painful to understand but its how we grow , u need to be gentle on yourself but sadly at tiems liek this all we can think of is how much it hurts, it can drive u to the point of total insanity , you cant eat , sleep , u cnat even smile without then thinking of them , every thing will remind u and it seems as tho it wont go away ,u have to turn this conenction around and use it in a psoitive way , for me this forum helped a great great deal because i knew then that i wasnt crazy , u clearly have sum work to do on yourself , so try and focus all ur energies into u , after all the tf connection is about the self , he is there to show u urself , we put all our energies into them but really they are us sp they show us what we need to do , noone can ever break this connection , he will also be teahcing u that u dont need to rely on anyone but urself , your self confidence levels are low right now because all u cna think of are him , how u need him , until u realise that u DONT need him but are blessed to have him things wil feel better, i still have a long way to go yet but im out of the dark forest and out of the stage u are now , and i look back and shudder now that i let myself get dragged down like that , instea dnow i accept the conenction for all the reasons i know of and it has helped me work on me , put yourself first be gentle , and know that this connection can never be lost , we cnat push anything we all need patience xx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”