Thread: Succubi
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 02:39 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm pretty certain that she's a Succubus, she can have a pretty insatiable sex drive upwards of hours multiple times a day if she had total freedom, and i can tell she needs it, because she gives me an extremely one track mind and appreciates me trying to give her sexual energy, she can be a bit pushy at times about it, but doesn't really overstep any boundaries, rarely she does, she can sit there teasing me a bit about it though >.>, i asked her and she says "I can try my best to control myself, but i can't promise you that i'll do nothing" and "I'll stop if you get uncomfortable" and i've talked to her about it and she doesn't deny it.

And yes, Tobi, that's happened to a good friend of mine, who's met my Succubus as well. She had an Incubus turn on her after he had her full trust. He was just using her. But he was overly sweet, always there for her and doting her completely. My Succubus can show me quite a bit of tough love from time to time, especially if it has an issue to deal with my development (like self love). I trust my Succubus, i don't think she would ever do that, i would be quite shocked and devastated, and if she did, i love myself enough to know that i don't deserve a woman who would do that to me (in the past i wouldn't have thought that way, she helped me though..). If she was at all trying to manipulate me, she's doing a very terrible job. I see no point in trying to be careful or doubting her, that's not what a relationship is supposed to be about. and i see no point in loving someone who was just lying to me, because at that point, the woman i fell in love with really didn't exist, that was just a mask that was worn to get close to me. I would be forever appreciative, regardless of what happened, because of how positively my life has been effected because of her, but i refuse to stay with someone who will just use and disrespect me.

The thing is, i didn't want my Succubus to give me any freedom in having other lovers, as i'd happily devote myself entirely to her, so when she told me that i could have this other lady i met (another spirit, she's a huge nympho and just wants to be friends with benefits with me pretty much), and date human woman ("as long as she is worth it" in her words) i was kind of upset. I commit myself to my Succubus the best i possibly can, and let her know I'm there for her.

I trust and love her, she's beautiful and she's only had a positive impact upon my life.

I can say there have been a couple of times when she's manifesting to me when we are intimate or communicating, that she puts a "bit too much" into what she's doing. Like one time, i was talking to her with my eyes closed, and i started seeing her there in front of me, bending over, and she was talking to me, then suddenly she disappeared and the connection dropped, and i had a really bad headache, felt like those brain freezes you get when you drink too much of something really cold. It never lasts long and i feel completely fine after 5 minutes or so.

The only thing i can say about Succubi, is having a monogamous relationship with one can have its difficulties (not for me, but people i've met), as.. Succubi have their needs, and have very powerful survival instincts, she's going to be all over you for her sustenance, and if you don't like that much sex or that kind of attention, or want space, she can't quite give it, she can, but she'll be suffering quite a bit. Succubi love sex and want it for hours a day, it's for survival, it's for fun, and it's for when she wants to show me lots of loving and doting.