View Single Post
Old 16-10-2018, 07:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
That's like claiming Pete Best was one of the Beatles... from one very narrow and fact-deficient POV, there is indeed some truth in there. The reality though is the meat and dairy industry could disappear, and human beings could easily turn to plant-only agriculture and successfully feed the population. Now, could we do this today? No, it would take years to make that shift. Plus the meat and dairy industry, together with the government, have too much invested in the current set-up, both from a profit and economy perspective. Plant-only agriculture will indeed fail as things currently stand, due to corporate and political self-interests.You and I think alike, just opposite. I say we'll all be vegans in 100 years due to the evolution of consciousness.

This is as I feel on this...People are aware of vibrations more and more through life/lives and therefore will realise that consuming suffering is lowering the purity of the spirit. I know some people dont see this on their life path but its going to manifest eventually.