View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 07:44 AM
Ascender

Eric Von Daniken is a promoter of Lucifer as the good guy/ light bearer. He also just plain gives me the creeps. This is the break that happened with David Wilcock and Gaia/ others such as Von Daniken. Graham Hancock is also noted in David's letter as believing in Lucifer as the light bearer. I'm not sure about Hancock, I have always liked his work. According to the letter, their long term friendship has ended over this. Ancient Aliens also promotes this in later seasons.
David doesn't make doom predictions, he talks about the end of the age and ascension. I watched the entire series of Wisdom Teachings and he never mentioned Nibiru. The way he talks about it though, is very positive.

That's not to say that DW is 100% right about everything, nobody is. The most anyone can have is pieces of the puzzle. The best way to get close to the truth is to listen to lots of differing opinions and piece it together. But I doubt any layperson can have the whole truth at this point.
David strikes me as a good guy, that's not to say though that he couldn't have been mislead at times by people or even entities. Negative entities can pose as positive and be very convincing. He also lived in Malibu until recently and Malibu has a portal under it which entities pass through, most negative as I understand. Lots of negative stuff happens in Malibu, lots of suicides, etc. Malibu appears to be influenced by negative forces. But David seems to be on a high vibration and quite positive to me.

As for Gaia TV, probably best not to support them and watch what you watch on it. Lots of allegations against the CEO and how he treats woman that work for him too.