View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 05:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayaa777
First of all, I apologize if this topic is in the wrong place.

Way back ago I started to think about a person(a public person) without any reason. It was just a glimpse of somewhat like a vision of me talking to that person. For no obvious reason. I wasn’t a fan of that person or something like that. And it became more and more intense. A picture of me talking to that person would appear from time to time in my head. I was ignoring it. It lasted for like a month. Then that person died. And it was a life changing point for me. Ever since that happened I feel a presence of that person. And it feels like I’ve lost someone very close to me.

I’ve never met that person and I am perfectly aware that this is not normal and that I shouldn’t feel like this. But it is something stronger than me. I have this strange feeling of missing that person, wich is insaine, because I don’t know why is that happening. That feelings are stronger on some specific dates, wich I later found out, were some meaningful dates in that persons life. I don’t know much about that person, everything I learned is pretty much after that persons death, after these things started to affect me, so I was curious.

Some days it’s perfectly fine, I feel great. But on some other days, all of the sudden I start to feel sad, or happy or calm. Even loved. And sometimes I feel pressure in my chest. But more than everything, I am missing that person. Like it was someone close to me. And that person was no one important to me until that last month prior to that persons death, when these strange things started to happen.

Something like this already happened to me once before. I was dreaming of a person(also a public figure, but that person was once known for maybe one role in one show wich was long ago). I wasn’t watching that show any time recently then, so it wasn’t because of that. In my dream I saw that person and that person tried to tell me something, but I either didn’t understand or couldn’t remember in the morning what was it. And that morning I read that that person has died. But that was all. This now is something different, it takes too long, and I don’t know why is this happening, nor how to deal with it. I tried to ignore it, but it doesn’t work. I tried reading about it and helping myself understand and process it somehow, but I obviously can’t do it. It’s been almost a year.
I also have these strange dreams in wich I feel something evil looking at me, but then I realise that theres someone else standing next to me to make sure nothing happens. I don't see faces, just shaddows.
I had dreams like these before but I always explained it with sleep paralysis disorder bacause I am always half awake when it's happening. Usually I can't move, but not latelly.
And there is a lot more things I could say, but this post is already too long.

My whole life I feel somewhat different. When I was a child I used to talk to Jesus a lot. And everything I asked he would grant me. Not in a material way, of course. As I grew up I identified that person as my guardian angel. And I still have a strong feeling of his presence, even thou I am not as religious and concentrated as I used to be. I see a lot of number 7, and it is always in lines(77, 777, 7777, even 7777777). And that is something thats been going on for years. Some days I can't even turn around without seeing that numbers, usually on car licence plates, phone numbers, bills....) One woman told me those were angel numbers, but no one could really explain to me what is this thing I am feeling.

Hi Maya,

chances are that person is part of your soul group. Just because we don't have instant chemistry with certain people on earth doesn't mean we don't have a direct connection with them on the other side. You might be surprised to know that even your nemesis might be your soulmate. People come into our lives to help us with our expansion, using positive or negative reinforcement. These subtle hints could be a friendly reminder to follow your purpose, or change course. The universe is communicating with you using numbers and relationships. Listen closely and ponder about their significance. You will find the answers that you seek. It will take time, but the answers will come.

If you haven't got one, I highly recommend to start a dream journal. Record every event that has lead you down this path. In time you will start to connect the dots.

The number 7 is the life path of "seeking truth and wisdom", people who are 7's or are mercurial and withhold information from others. In the Angelic realm it's the universe asking you to seek inwards for truth and wisdom.

When you see 77, or 777 stop and analyze what you were thinking about. These are markers that you're on to something. At times the universe also uses synchronicity to let us know to keep going down the path we're on. Only don't let the moment to reflect escape you.

You're spiritual friend wants to act as a guide or mentor because he loves you unconditionally. Perhaps there is something missing in your life that he had. God Bless