View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayaa777
Unfortunatelly I live among people who still think people like me are a bit coo-coo.
Well there it is. You are psychically and emotionally oppressed. No wonder you find yourself in a state of loss and sadness. The soul who is Mayaa777, has been beaten and forced into hiding.

It's really this simple Mayaa. This is the year 2018. It is not the year 1018, and it is no longer appropriate to harrass, mock and shun (or worse) people who don't follow the traditional ways of society. If there are people around you who are going to respond negatively to you, if you reveal your spiritual side, then you're with the wrong people. That is unacceptable on their part. They are the ones who are wrong, not you.

But like everything else in life, it's your issue, and you have to take the steps to fix it. They are wrong, yes, but only you can make it right. You are the one who has to do something about it. Because the sad fact is most people do not change. I have lost many friends over the years. I had to leave and walk away from them, for reasons just like this.