View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 01:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I wonder what K picked up. An owners childhood home who was from NY maybe given it had changed hands and was used by so many people?

I was getting “New York” as well, but what was throwing me off was the rolling hills/countryside..lots of land. I was kind of like I was traveling to the area I guess.

I’m wondering if I was picking up different aspects through out time with it I guess? This was the first time I did this sort of thing.

I think I picked up the “Hostel/Lodge” part. Was it a men’s lodge? Like Freemasons sort of thing?

What’s funny..I laughed so hard..was the movie connection. I was picking up “Cider House Rules” (not literally filmed there) and the previous poster “The Italian Job”. Both movies has the actor Michael Caine in it. I thought that was kind of funny.

I didn’t get a horrible negative vibe from the things I wrote about in previous posts. Question..if the house was used for more pleasant things would that sort of cancel out the other? Which I was picking up more of the pleasant side of the building? This part I’m not familiar with since I think I was picking up different aspects possibly.