View Single Post
Old 29-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldasthesea
Beautiful story of deep friendship.
Not all soulmates meant to be relashionship lovers. My dog was my soulmate too, my best friend. He passed away last year.
I can tell you, when i saw his photo on facebook adoption page, it was love at first sight, i said i have to have him. It was a fight to convince my mom to agree in the adoption, i had to have help of a friend of ours. She finally after some time agreed.
There were some ups and downs with his adoption, the lady was relutant at leaving him in our house that day. He was supposed to visit other future owner. But then she saw him sniffing the house, going to my room, my momĀ“s room, she said at the last minute he could stay.
My dog really helped me during this 7 years with him. Till today i feel lost and emptyness without him.
My other 2 dogs who passed away i got over it, i miss them of course but not like this one.

They can leave you broken. I just and believe that one day he will come back to his mom.

Animals are our soulmates yes.

I am sorry about your dog, oldasthesea

He always loved you, does right now, and still always will. We don't make bonds like that for nothing. Bless his Soul.