View Single Post
Old 24-12-2016, 11:35 AM
Master
There is an underworld in this life. I work in that realm and it is somewhat hell-like, or at least it is difficult to deal with. There is an upper realm as well as a middle realm.

The middle realm is where we live our daily lives. The lower realm is where our 'demons' reside, and that is our subconscious.

The upper realm is where we receive messages from our higher guidance. That is where the life force energy comes from.

This is how I experience it and work with it. The lower realms is where one would go to cross-over. It is not just about our personal demons, there are many levels of the underworld and that is where functions are performed that we are not consciously aware of.

I don't know about the afterlife. It isn't something I get to know about.

If I had to venture to guess, I would say that people don't get punished for their bad deeds. Some people play the villain and it is their job to do that. In this earthly life, they may have accepted that role.

They wouldn't be punished for doing what they were sent to do.

That is how I view it from what I have learned, but that is theory and speculation what I tend to believe.

That is not to say that there are not other ways of doing things. We could be on different evolutionary paths. There may not be a single truth that applies to all.