Thread: Prayer
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 02:29 PM
Suspended
[quote=Busby]It is of course so, that when perusing the threads in SFs the name BONG is immediately visible and registers fully with a 'philosophy' that is somewhat difficult to understand.

As for 'God' having limitations well, I'm surprised to hear you say that although I tend to be of a similar but other view. In my opinion 'God' or whatever one likes to call the cause of everything isn't interested in how each of us lives or what we have for breakfast. Nor does 'God' have the slightest tendency to want us to praise, pray, or 'work' for him.
However we are not far from another when you speak of there being thousands upon thousands of God families. But in my book they'd be described as energies stemming from atomic processes, like swirls of energy in a great fog of the same.

These 'swirls' of which we are made have developed to carry out responsible results in order to form this thing we call life.

Praying to them is like talking to an empty room-[/QUOT]

Busby,

I like your response to mine, you're really want to know more about the spiritual realm. Or what's God? I've a few points to explain why God is limited in his nature?

1) God is a living being. He can be in his thin and nearly transparent formation of his body. He can also shrink or expand his body size to a point or head touching the clouds in the sky.

2) Since he's a living being, he needs either energy or foods to support or sustain of his life. That's why foods for them is very important. So they require and seek for foods and energy that's why they try to "extract" or hunt energy from earth atmosphere. It's an ideal place to harvest energy. So they create typhoon, earthquake, wars...... natural disasters for human.

3) They're living being, so they do metabolism, inspiration, sweat..... They're single bodied entity, they're either wearing clothes or naked (because some are from the time not yet human wearing clothes).

4) Why God is not unbounded? They live in the universe and they need time to travel from one place A to another place B , say, a few seconds, minutes, hours, days, months... to travel to his destination. They can't suddenly appear at his destination. Unless, he has the dharma energy of the zero-time-travel and zero-distance-travel (my spirit can).

5) For Gods to create troubles, they can create bad weather or typhoon easily, but it's not easy to settle down the typhoon. That's their limits, so they've slowly to harvest the energy by sucking it from a connection of his own energy to the typhoon. If there's no connection there, they can't harvest a bit of the energy from it.

6) Almost every living thing on earth should have a God family in the universe and their own heaven. But some of the species have become extinct. But they're still a lot that still survive and that's why they need strong energy to boost their dharma energy to fight their enemies or protect themselves.

%%%%%%%%%%

There're a lot of misunderstanding about God:
A) God is an energy. After human die, he'll return to that energy.
B) God is one or oneness.
C) God is creator of everything or life. (Only creator can creator life).
D) Human is God. (After he's dead, he can become a ghost or demon or perish forever.....).