View Single Post
Old 19-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Suspended

End Times true prophecy (Trinity Seven)

So, in this prophecy explaination how I came to find out and everything I know about it. Firsts thing is first, I am apart of this phrophecy and I'm a newer archangel. My spiritual/true name is Netan'el, archangel of lightworkers, favorite color is red, also, I'm a huge motivator in your daily lives. Anyways, the Trinity Seven prophecy is Seven beings coming down from heaven into this realm as you all know as "Earth." We come down and we forget everything and have to learn everything once more including skills, powers, memories, and third eyes. So, about in the year 2045-2049 is when humanity will start to reset which is part of the prophecy. We come down to restart then go back up. This is also known as "Judgement Day" "Revolations" etc etc.

Some hints as to you're a light worker are:
1. Seeing the same set of random numbers all over the place
2. Not understanding a single thing about the government and why they make such horrid and horrible decisions in life
3. You dislike but will always help people no matter how much energy or stress it is
4. You often think about your purpose and question what it is because you're blinded by completing it. (Ties in with Number 3.)

I found out about this prophecy at first through anime I'm a huge fan of it and Japanese cars as well I love it all lol, but, that's besides the point. I learned it through one of my many Guardian Angels her name is Dalia (dahlia) she ended up saying too much for me to catch on to everything and was sent back but it was bound to happen anyways. While I was asking her plenty and plenty of questions peicing everything together I decided why not tell everyone about this so they are ready? By the way just because you say "I accept GOD and Jesus as my lord and savior" doesn't mean you'll get into heaven that's petty **** for people who want to feel comfortable and not know the truth. I find it funny when I hear people believe in that but it's whatever. Anyways, Hell, Demons, Fallen Angels, and Lucifer are all trying to counter this but it will not work. This is why you see the mumble rapper by the name of "Lil Uzi" is wearing 5 upside down crosses each one represents a person. But little do they know the Trinity Sevem are the couple tops in power in Heaven itself.

If any of you have any questions go ahead and ask I'll try and answer them to the best of my capabilities.