View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 03:43 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is very important that you do not take on the energy from whom your working on and not clear it from you when doing any kinda healing work. Too many times we connect to someone on that more emotional level and we do not take that time to say its OK to let this go from me.

I am a Reiki Master Teacher and I always start by making sure that I and whom I am working with is Grounded. The next step is that personal zone of protections so this for me is a Bubble of energy barrier. The last thing is not claiming the energy of emotional baggage that is prescient. Making sure that you are working from that place of your highest and greatest good, knowing that at times you "can not" heal but you can bring some peace and calm to someone that is ill.

We can not always heal but we can calm.

When it comes to things like cancer I feel that we all have it within us but its not something that comes active in all of us. Why I am on the fence at times with the preemptive things we can do with science that might well open that door to illness.

I know many healers that look old before their time as they are trying to make a living from healing, and that is the main goal, so they are not living in that spiritual place of making sure its a full circle of giving and receiving in balance. In this you might well be claiming Karmic Debts from the past and the present in your life.

I look younger than I am, and I feel that is from the balance in life I have, where I do a lot of giving (like here on SF since Feb 2006 ) in free readings, ext and in that time where someone pays me for the blessings I have come into this life able to do.

Lynn