View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Guide

I mentioned earlier some animosity from a scorpio I work/go to school with. Well she scheduled some group stuff and did not invite me. One of our peers asked about me and the scorpio lied and said she tried to get a hold of me but I didn't get back to her. She did not try to get a hold of me at all. Anyways I felt upset and left out until I talked to some of the people who attended the group stuff and they told me they were a bit mad because they were kept in the dark about the activities taking place and were made to pay close to $50.00 for something they did not want. They felt like they were tricked into participating by this scorpio and that she was dishonest.

I have other scorpio friends who are great, but this female scorpio is really fake and two-faced. She is also not liked by our faculty and has had a hard go of things in our department. I have watched her try to butter up senior staff unsuccessfully. Now that I am putting the pieces together about her personality, I think she is a bit dangerous and I want to keep my distance. As an aquarius, I have also lost a lot of respect for her because I value honesty so much.