View Single Post
Old 16-07-2016, 12:38 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Christy,
With great respect to those people who do work as paid psychics... if you go down that route, you may well not meet up with anyone who truly knows YOU, and instead spend a lot of money which you must need for living. And it can get addictive -so be wary.

I never ever met any 'psychic' who knew me.

But your Spirit knows you like the back of its hand! haha.

Anything which helps to put you in touch with your deeper ('higher') Self will help you. Silence and contemplation....meditation...intelligent mindfulness in your life and your responses to things in your life. Focus on Love and Harmony. And the secret sacred space in your own Heart. Finding a silent space every day where you still your mind and go inward gently will help. Even quiet walks in nature will help put you in touch with your essential Self.

After or during those things, you may find inspirations come in. You may find sudden flashes of realisation about what you feel strongly about and what to do next to fulfil your Soul purpose. Some of those things can be very simple things. But you will know when they are right because they will feel so right and bring some sense of fulfilment and joy, to yourself and to other/others.

Yes yes yes, another area I'm working on is trying to marry my career path into an area which will bring about greater good. Little baby steps. And yeah, I call it my sense of peace. :) whenever I'm unsure I check in with myself, if it feels right and the heart feels "open" then I just go ahead.

Thanks for your reply.