View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 02:16 AM
Master

hiding a painting

I dreamed I hid a painting under my mattress and everyone was looking for it (it was valuable). So for most of the dream I was alternating between being stoic to not give it away and misdirecting people, for example I misdirected that it might be in the attic. I guess there was some thought in my mind during the dream that my hiding place wasn't all that great but I stuck with it... At some point someone lay on the bed and I was cringing inside that they might find me out but they didn't.

But someone found me out eventually anyway and took the painting out and set it against the wall; when I came back in the room the bed had been moved away from the wall and the painting was there along with some other valuable artsy stuff. I thought 'this is cool, noone will ever notice the painting against the wall!' But after that the dream devolved into something where aliens were killing people by shooting gooey stuff but I was avoiding them, and after that it got very bizarre, don't really know how to talk about it.