View Single Post
Old 16-12-2015, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
taurus - I used to feel this way too; I still kinda do. Last night when I read your comment I realized that I have needed to have the sexual experiences during separation. For growth, for karmic lessons, whatever. And that growth and those karmic lessons are what I believe have helped lead me back to my twin flame. Same may be true for you and if so, really, he should be grateful that you had these learning experiences because they helped you to grow which is helping to bring you back to him
Karmic connections make us understand this and usually don't last much and finish when we learnt the lesson. If they last a long time, that means we didn't learn our lesson probably . Even if i don't like the concept we both twin have to pass some karmic tests before to fully reunite, it's useful for grow and mature our minds. I know there is a long road to walk (i was pretty immature before now i grew up spiritually a lot!) and we grew with these connections. After we learnt the lessons, as we should not be desperate for a relationship to anyone to not be alone for example, we can start the process to healing and grow .