View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 04:31 PM
Master
When I saw the subject of this thread, technology acting strangely, I thought about a device I have.

A couple of years ago, I got a mobile device to receive wifi for my other devices. I live in an area that's just on the edge of receiving wifi signals so I thought to put the device in the best location in the house so I can be mobile with a tablet and a laptop. This device was free so I took it.

At home, it worked the way it was supposed to then it started crashing. The crashes became more frequent so I replaced it. The replacement did the same thing so I got it replaced again. This happened with the third one, so it too got replaced. I got a fourth one which I kept despite it too crashing.

Something was going on and no one knew why, including myself. One day, I got an idea to put a crystal beside, or near, the mobile wifi device. So I took a black smoky quartz cluster and put it near the device.

That ended the device's crashing. To this day, I have to have the cluster near the device to prevent it from crashing. I don't know how or why it works, but it does.

Anyway, that's my story of tech acting oddly.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)