View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 09:14 AM
Master
Hi,

Some spiritual teachers will tell you that computers and devices with electronic components are sensative to the dynamics of human consciousness. That is because aspects of human's consciousness has electro-magnetic energy. Strong emotional energy will influence electronic functionality. I just take that concept and expand upon it. I am convinced there is more to these things than what is obvious.

I had my own software company for 20 years. I can appreciate you are in high school and a great deal of what that must be like. The big reason I do not still work in that industry is because, as I see it, the industry at this time is too primitive. That will change some day when the computer chips we use are no longer based on technologal concepts which are 40 years old (Intel's core design). I would still encourage you to consider a career in software. My most creative expressions were well designed software systems.

I also prefer less hands on tasks like working directly with hardware. I struggle with things like getting the computer fan that goes over the cpu chip attached to the mother board. So I work with a computer parts distributor who will do that task for me. It is useful to know how computers are built, and also fun to put one together. Most who are into serious gaming build their own computers.

Your spirit guide has good advice for you. I would encourage accepting that scholarship. Not because the man who offered it is in your soul group but because the industry itself needs people like you more than you need to be in that industry. It sure is ok to be nervous about it. How we measure who is good and who is not that good today really needs to evolve. Software tools them self (programming languages) need to evolve as I spoke of earlier. I myself do not like using Java and Python, some of the most popular languages. I like "C" and assembler better. The issue with assembler is the missing user interface. I could go on and on about what needs to evolve in software and firmware programming. Yet it is a great profession to be in for True creative work.

I hope my replies are encouraging and not overly detailed.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/