Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 07:03 AM
Experiencer
Uh, it's sure has been a while. Sorry Chrysalis it appears I completely missed your post here! That day was a bust and after that there was not really much time to do it. With the winter nice clear sunny days became a rarity as well, so I am hoping I can continue my work with the end of the winter season here. I am also considering starting a youtube channel, but for a very specific reason. There is a lot of channels and videos on this, but I would like to use this as a way of creating a certain mass following with a very clear intent of making a "first" contact. While it certainly would not be the first contact, my idea is that all the followers along with me with would have the intent of contacting them, thus breaking the rules of no contact allowed, because the majority of people is not prepared. Sounds like a long shot, but maybe at least we would get a chance. The nature of the channel would make it a lot different from others, where you can see a lot of videos of ufos, without ever knowing which are real or fake, since most of the times I doubt I would be able to get anything at all, but at least it would be true to how it is. The only problem is,the idea of me publicly showing myself like that is not the one I am fond of, but I realize it is a critical one. Haven't been to forums as well in a some time, so I just want to say hi to all as well at this time haha. See ya.