View Single Post
Old 30-09-2019, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani It is also said that there are many portals or vortices which exist along intersecting lay lines on [I
this[/i] planet which can transport us into beautiful Astral realms or "heavens" and I am a firm believer in this. We have tales of such places existing, like Shangri-La or the Elysian Fields even Atlantis and there are just as many "lower Astral realms" as well, like Patala or Naraka. The Earth we live on is kind of "in the middle" as far as these vibrational scalar jumps go, but many of these lower Astral entities have found a tear in the fabric of spacetime (probably but not definitely created by CERN) and have managed to slip through into our reality, influencing life on this planet in a negative way, according to the vibration they wish to have established here.
Some of my musings over your comments

The Earth is round..... and her Chakras are located differently than with humans.... If we look for an area of unusual activities, we might have found at least one Chakra.

Lay lines and Vortexes, we can detect with our hand. For example, if we pass our hand thru a vortex,
we can finds the vortex's center. Feeling the pressure on our hand as we move our hand
pass the center of the vortex, and then back thru the center to the 'other
side', we can tell if the vortex is rotating counter clockwise or clockwise.........

I was just thinking......
[/font]

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜