View Single Post
Old 23-05-2019, 09:32 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
I think the key for our mind to affect this reality in a more effective way (and I mean purely mind instead of placing physical action) is by that understanding that you are connected to everything else and so by meditating on you and placing attention on yourself with an intent, you have a better chance of changing reality. For example, last week I heard of the ho'oponopono mantra and how focusing that mantra on you, you can heal others. Another example is a cientist asked a monk to change the pattern of a double slit experiment. He didn't really understand what was being asked of him and then when he realized what it was, he managed to do it. They asked the monk how he managed. He answered "I was trying to change the molecule and it didn't work. Then I realized I had to change it in myself."

In oneself is the only place anything can be changed. Whether I see the same change in myself depends on whether I accept it into my reality. If not then whether we can go on sharing an experience depends on the scope of the change you manifested. You may say you can fly and jump off a building and flap away while you see me stand and applaud. I may see you fall and splat on the pavement below while I shake my head in pity at such a lunatic. Yet, we are both right in our accounts of the events that took place.