View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 03:15 AM
Experiencer
Marie,

Am I right in thinking I'm hearing that you are upset with what's going on with him? If so, there is your answer. "He's taking it far" and your still not ready. This is him pressuring you and it's not cool at all.

The point is you're not coping and you shouldn't have to. You feel his energy come in- Tell him -No. I'm done with this." Firmly. He comes again, get up and distract yourself. Break the connection. You can't let him have his way with you if it's not what you want.

And yes, I meant guides. Just talk to them and meditate as I said. Maybe find a healer in your area to help with energy attachments. Ask for a 'Cord Cutting' healing to further create space.

Find a church and ask for holy water to spray around your bed when you get overwhelmed.

Go to a crystal store and get sage. Soon. Ask them about healers in your area and what stones are most effective. Also ask about protection circles if you can't understand what you find on the internet.

Your fears are going to need to be controlled. He CAN NOT hurt you but your fear may be paralyzing you. Take this seriously by doing something tonight. Research protection spells or where the closest crystal shop is. If you can't make it there tomorrow call with your questions and get some answers. Get a holy bible and place it under your pillow. Any of these things will help.

Only you can stop him but there are a lot of people who can help with the process. Let me know how it goes tomorrow.

Oh, and maybe think about your connection with him on social media. You can write to him saying that you need space from all this. But If he doesn't stop, then I would definitely consider blocking him.

These are all just suggestions. You are the best judge of the situation and it's your life to control. Just keep yourself safe and know that you deserve to be in the relationship that fits your needs first.