View Single Post
Old 20-09-2017, 06:14 PM
Master
I am not sure whether it is a sign or not, perhaps that is left for you to decide?

Whether it is a sign from the universe and or some higher power or not, I maintain as Skogsdotter just said, that irregardless perhaps it is indeed one of those sincerely wonderful moments in life that come to us from time to time.

I think it is really nice to be at one of the places comfortable to you that you frequent and to hear them playing a favorite song/band of yours.

I've been in bars before. They don't really play the type of music I enjoy around here in the bars. In my old town there was one bar that played a band I like and it of course was one of the more popular bands I like, and despite that only one bar had anything of it on the juke box.

I've also tried requesting songs to the dj. My answer is always the same- I don't have any of that, sorry.

My suggestion would be to merely take it as a good experience that meant something to you at the time, even if was only- Ah cool they're playing a great song right now.

I know if I were at a local bar around here and they played one of the least heard about or popularized songs I enjoy, I'd have no choice but to consider there being a thing to this sign/ synchronicity business.

That simply just doesn't happen around here.

Blessings Slayer.