View Single Post
Old 26-04-2017, 01:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Ignited
I don’t feel the Morrigan is any worse or harder to work with then any other God or Goddess. If that’s who you’re drawn to there’s usually a reason for it.
Just as a bird is drawn to roost in a tree or a cat is forever sleeping too close for comfort.
There’s a reason, a resonating feeling that we seek “for ourselves” from that God or Goddess.

In the Morrigans case because she’s written with a somewhat bad reputation, a lot tend to think that’s it - and the be-all-end-all, of her.
When in fact seen in another light, despite her darkness and bleak sounding personality, Morrigan is actually a very worthy contact.

Yeah, she’s brutal. She slays and fights and kills, and gets involved with wars and thrives on death. She’s a warrior. She’s a protector at all costs. She’s hard-headed, blunt, a total b*tch at times, and to top it all off she’ll even relish in the blood of her slaughtered.
Obviously it was hard work!

But beside you – She’ll stand through everything.
The Morrigan has the strengths needed to guide you, to help you stay strong in the face of war. Whatever life throws at you, her persona will become you.
Therefore, you can overcome anything.

It’s also a shame that her softer side is not revealed. She is soft, just not often. She knows love. She felt love. She’s not immune to love. She just chooses to not feel it because of hurt, a broken heart.
And... most men/women have experienced some sort of heartbreak.
Why would she be any different?

So when you read about her as being hard and brutal and everything heartless, always remember why, and when you work with her she’ll reciprocate with you a little softer if she can sense your genuine understanding.
She is still tough even at the best of times, but still very workable.

Of course I will remember that she has a soft side always. And to be honest, I portray myself naturally in a strong way to keep others away from me or when I'm irritated, I wasn't like that in my youth, heartbreak had changed me, I have a violent composure, but inside I'm something else entirely. Just the same, there are times where I do open up though it's hardly seen or spoken. When I had learned about this side of her being hidden, I could sympathise with her. It sucks to have your heart break.