View Single Post
Old 28-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Sangress

Quote:
Is there a end? What happens when we are perfected spiritually?

I have no idea considering I've never experienced it, but I do think that, as with nature all cycles have an end or simply blend into another already existing cycle/way of existing...so theoretically and based on observations of other's I've got a few possibilities forming in my head which include but are not limited to:

- spiritual rebirth (not the physical kind and its more like a recharge or cleansing or refinement/shedding of excess stuff than being created again as far as I can tell)

- becoming part of the universe permanantly (becoming "One" or "going back to the source/to the creator"...not sure if its all the same thing, but it sure sounds similar)

- its not real/not happening/a delusion/an illusion (however you want to say it) so nothing really changes even though we could delude ourselves into thinking it for whatever reason

- we cease to exist entierly (that means only others memories of us would be the legacy we leave behind..which isnt so bad when you think about it since we'd still "live on" in some way metaphorically and help others grow/learn)

- We merge our soul with someone elses for some unknown reason (havent really thought that one through)

- a mixture of all of the above occurences

- its something I haven't considered yet

So yeh, there we go. *shrugs*