Thread: Succes
View Single Post
Old 24-11-2014, 08:39 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
Well, basicly i started this thread because i have long term issues with my family, except my dad who supports me.

Mother and brother, i dont feel supported by them. Therefore i feel blocked by them. THey controlled me most of my life. Projecting their self on me. Telling me how to behave. That i shouldnt do this or that. Nosing in my room. Giving me no privacy. Their attitude tends to "know it all"
In where assumptions become reality. Yet they so called worked on themselves, BUt even that i feel that they take that as now being more then those who didnt. Which totally disgusts me. The truth is when u work on urself u become less then others.

The truth is also that to get rid of ur family is one of the hardest things i ever came to. Because im not like that. But it seems i have no choice.

I can keep wanting to move to a foreign country so i can finally be free of them. But that would be fleeing.

Breaking free from others binds and controls is always a great teacher of how you feel in the face of it, especially when your stuck somewhere where you cant physically remove yourself immediately. Perhaps when you let go of them in those projections (*know it all* *disgust* )your holding you might offer yourself a deeper space of awareness that will break the bind in you not them..

Personal responsibility will come back to you if you have something in you to let go of once your aware of them in ways that offers you a chance to self reflect deeper. Or even something in you that needs to step up.

You cant always control others, but you can control what response is going on both in you and outside of you.