View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dear Sparrow,

I am not sure if I have asked you this question before, or if anyone else has asked you, if so...please be so kind, to just refresh my memory... it is momentarily in a daze.

I have heard that after a person dies, it takes about 6 months before one can contact this person, or that it takes them about 6 months before they are " awake " and open to conversing. Is this so ? The death was not accident or trauma related, but following a short illness, still unexpected and came as a shock to me. And yes, I know there isn't really a time schedule where they are, but from here, even the 6 months seems like forever. This isn't in regards to a previous death that we have spoken about.

It was the strangest thing, in the back of my mind, I just had this feeling that something like this would happen.... not wanting to believe it , thinking there would be more time. And I had mentioned, the idea of contacting one another when the time came... do you think they will remember ?

I should probably check out your info, already posted on your site. I just thought that if by chance you are checking out the forum, you might reply ... it is about mid December , not that I am counting the days ,ok, yes I am.

with love and seasons greetings,
Dream Angel xx
My dear Dream Angel, how good to speak to you again.

Let us first begin by boldly choosing to assert ones Self into the idea that human beings have very presumptuous notions of how time exists in the spirit world, and that in fact human beings would do better simply abandoning their insistencies of trying to compose and calculate fictitious numbers from hearsay belief systems.

I will say this, and those reading this would be at an advantage to remember it. As each being, it matters not from when or from whence they came in the universe, find themselves immersed in the world of the spirit, they will, each and every one of them, perceive and experience the passage of time differently. This is to say, if you and your domestic pet passed at exactly the same time upon the Earth, you both would experience the passage of time differently, in how you perceived events to take place thereafter. This can also apply to two human beings who perceive and experience the passage of events differently, whilst in the spirit world, not because they are in different locations within the spirit world, but because they THINK differently; they DESIRE differently, they CREATE differently.

With this understanding, know that no two human beings who relay information from the spirit world, in regards to the passage of time and how long one thing or another takes to occur, will never be exactly the same, for their perception of time will differ to such effect. One being may recount reading his Akashic book for no more than what felt like 20 minutes. Yet another may recount their own experience to have taken 20 days. Time, in the spirit world, is understood by individual perception, not by external events, unless you choose to experience time this way.

Blessings in love and in joy for the person you choose yourself to be
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸