View Single Post
Old 21-11-2019, 08:07 AM
Master
Hello

Firstly complete trust in the unknown without containing yourself is something I’ve come to build over the time of my spiritual process.

The paths we choose to discover and understand ourselves and the world around us can be an interchangeable choice and process.

If something is not working for you, it’s often wise to turn your belief in that lack into a positive mindset. “I haven’t discovered it yet”.

One thing many people forget on this journey, is that the life experience itself as a whole, opens us to learn and grow, understand who we truly are beyond our own conditioning and beliefs.

Understanding clarity through the unknown as an ‘unfolding’ rather than a fixed point, is often a major lesson for those who are being asked to trust fully in themselves and the process of their life.
That trust even as things are not as you want or wish becomes the lesson.

One thing in positive light that you mentioned,is that you have good success when helping others.

The path of service to self and others in this way can open you to experiences that others go through, this if your open to without your limiting belief can be a catalyst to open you.

So I see it’s a positive way forward. “When I help others,I help myself”

This could be a call to take that awareness more seriously for yourself and others. I don’t like using the word calling. But for you I will..