View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 05:47 PM
Master
Over time I've had less and less to do with professionals of the like that can help us in this way. Not because it's bad or a waste of money... not at all, but simply because, over time, I've become more aware of the clue that are offered up to me in my own life.

Going to the pros is good but it can be confusing as they always have to filter through themselves whats comin to you. Thats not to say that spirit isn't aware of this but it also brings in the notion that we are here to learn about ourselves and the best way to learn about us... is through us.

Goin' to see the pros is good to get one started but often the money spent is somewhat like using drugs. You pay the price for goin' forward too quick... but, it's not a bad thing, it can just be a little confusing getting too much info too quick.

The idea is to try and be more aware of the subtleties in our own lives. The little hints and clues that abound around us, all the time, that are quietly waiting for us to take notice.

Often a too strong seeking for answers blinds us to the ability to ask the right questions.

Little questions all the time are kinda better than big questions every so often.