View Single Post
Old 31-03-2007, 11:38 PM
bigcaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
did you try lionstar.org ? or thelionstar.com? or you could add a number to it that's special to you.

I voted for spiritcaat.com...it would work nicely, I think if you're not up to changing the choices you have put up.
Yes. Someone has hijacked the name lionstar with all of the suffixes. It was disappointing. They don't do anything with them, they're just sitting on them wanting to 'sell' them. It ticks me off. That's illegal to do, but no one enforces it.

I started out with bigcaat.com, since I own that anyway, but a lot of people thought that wasn't metaphysical enough. That's why I came up with spiritcaat.

StarGuidedLion is a possibility, and it's not taken. I will give that some thought. Thanks.

I always liked the name Lionstar, but I'm just not sure with the 'guide' tacked on. Lionstar, by itself, certainly would have been my first choice.

I think what I like about spiritcaat is, for one, it seems kind of Native American, which I like. But also, it's that people seem to like my name bigcaat, the way I spell it, and I always call myself "Caat." So, it keeps it in line with that, and is more of an identifier as me as a person.

I also thought about "lionstaar," but, I don't know. Maybe that might open it up for too many people to go to the wrong site. I'm not sure that's as identifiable as when people start to know me as "Caat."

Thanks so much for the input. Keep it coming. I know choosing a name is very important, and not something easily changed once you make the decision. I want to make sure I look at all of the options before making the final decision.

Caat