View Single Post
Old 31-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Master
Thanks. I guess its normal to feel? Not quite pains that last for maybe a half second or so in certain parts of the body. I assume it is soul aspect up to something.

I use to have mood swings but after I had whatever that was that big awakening thing I call it I've not had those. The only sorta mood swings I get is being way sillier then I use to be, more humorous silly. And at times I have an emotion wash over me for a second or so. Mostly joyhapyiness, happinesspleasure, lovepleasure, and those type. A few times I've had extreme sadness but it's gone poof. No idea what is up with that.

I call what happened 2 days ago big awakening, i guess a better term would be big non abiding awakening since I had the next day what I guess I'd call a small non abiding awakening where it was this me, the human aspect who was i guess fully awakened. Lasted till I consciously noticed it then it was over. Unlike the big one where the human me was I guess not here and soul aspect was. I don't really understand that. i think the small one was soul aspect answering one of my talking to myself not intending to include it. Wondering if I were to have an abiding awakening would it be like what I had the day before or different.

Also no idea if you folks have heard of the tibetan singing bowls. Someone shared a video with me last night. Neat and it did do something. I guess it's ok for me to use some of those since I was just wondering to myself if I should use those and soul aspect said "start with short." so I guess that is it's way of saying it's ok to use those but use I guess it means the 10 minute ones.