View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 09:06 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avilucis
I like those techniques :-) I like to use some of those too - binaural beats not so much, but certain music and/or audio meditation, as well as visual work sometimes.

IMO Vibrations don't have to be present in order to AP, although they are a good indicator that something is happening.
You could be laying there, projected but not even realise it! They are a useful indicator but perhaps not everyone needs them.

With regards to techniques, personally, I have ripped my face open and crawled out of my body, asked for help and had my head bashed with a hammer by higher self, had energetic poles shoved through my head by higher self - things like this to awaken me to another reality.

Previous to that, my projection attempts usually had me stuck in paralysis, but then (as I described) with the addition of help from the higher self, I experienced further.
I now have moved past these type of things in favour of more subtle movements brought on by certain meditations and experience things in a more holistic state.

For me in terms of technique, the best results I get are when I have a goal of some kind, and I do not waver from it.
Essential is to be open minded, fresh and new, having a breakthrough experience.
I experience it as single pointed awareness on the goal, with the intention to see it for it's reality, and be continually testing that reality while remaining in the open minded state.
A delicate balancing act!
My 'technique' isn't really a technique but more a pre-technique which makes any other technique work.
Wow awesome post. Thank you for sharing. Thinking about it, the guy who taught me all I know about projection said over time he didn't get the vibration at all anymore. So I asked him how he knew it was time, what was his sign he was ready. He said he didn't know how, but just knew.

Thought about another tip that's served me well. Using a metronome at times has been useful for keeping focus while you ride that razor edge between sleep and awake.