View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 02:13 AM
black11dragonfly

What does it mean by 11:11?

When I read articles about twin souls/flames, many of them usually mention about 11:11. But I don't quite understand what that means. On some website, it says, " Many twin flames have experienced this phenomena of 11's in birthdates, numerology, dates of meeting and such, constantly receive the same 11:11 messages."

But what's an example of the 11:11 phenomena of birthdates, numerology, and dates of meeting and such?

BTW, I met a guy on 3/22/2011. In numerology, the number of this date is 11(I think?). But does this mean anything?And his birthday is four days before my birthday and he is the same age as me. And our astrology sign is the same. His soul urge number is 22 and my soul urge number is 11. But I don't believe that these things mean anything to us and I don't believe that he is my twin flame. I try not to label us as "twin flames" because when I was thinking about what if we were twin flames or what if we were not, it actually drove me crazy

But there is still a part of me trying to want to believe that he might be my twin flame. But I don't think he is. But I just want to know about this 11:11 phenomena. If I can understand what that means, maybe I can finally stop wishing secretly about whether or not he is my twin soul