View Single Post
Old 23-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Thank you,Spirit Guide Sparrow. You seem very knowledgeable and I have just one more question,if you don't mind. I lost my baby boy about two years ago. He was a Red Sable Pomeranian. He was very small weighing only about two pounds when he passed. His name was Scooby. I miss him so very much. My baby girl Lilly has helped a lot,but I miss my Scooby. Could you tell me where he is and if he is okay? When he passed away I asked a Nun who lived at my Grandma's apartment if he would go to Heaven and she said no and proceeded to tell me that animals have no soul. However,I have trouble believing that as I look into their beautiful,sweet eyes and see they all have personality and I can almost see into their souls.
To begin with, we should first close the wound of fear which may exist for you on this matter.
Let us get one thing perfectly clear that we may dissolve these fracturing fabricated archaic indoctrinations. Human beings are animals themselves, and as such I remind you that many others in the cosmos regard you in the same light as you regard an insect. Yet this pretentious lofty approach of superiority some have over other animals is severely ignorant and uninformed. Animals do in fact possess a soul, and animals do in fact possess their own spirit guides who work with them in the same way as yours do with humanity.

Scooby is very much with his soul group of dog, which take care of their own. You will most certainly see little baby-eyed Scooby again. That is not something you need to worry about.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸