View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 10:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello, Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to practice with me this month. Over time, I have become very attracted to the Ostara Tarot, it looks like a great shadow deck to worth it and the images are definitely speaking to me, and thanks for sending the spread, I thought the cards were absolutely charming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Your Greatest Strength 7 of Cups

Hopefully I’ll get a picture up; this card shows a woman sparkling in a crowd, Mardi Gras style ( beads swinging, chin up, holding a mask to her face). She is managing a tray of 7 full champagne glasses, held high above her head
Clover, you are a busy woman..but you know how to multitask, and have confidence in dealing with the countless decisions to be made in a single day. This is your strength

Yes, I can get very busy and multi- tasking is my specialty. As a single mother playing dual roles, I have learned to task manage responsibilities without becoming attached to emotion ( cups) or people. Aka doing my thing.

I thought it was a very interesting 7 of cups! Despite it looking completely non traditional,I feel it has that same essence from the traditional rider card. Traditionally, 7 of cups also cautions of temptations, illusions, desires. I was intrigued by all the masks the characters on the card were wearing.They are raccoons pretending to be humans. Raccoons are nautical,mysterious ( and sometimes nuisances) creatures that come out at night, this sort of represents the deep dark shadow aspects of personalities. The women on the card certainly looks tactical and is playing her 'A game'. I feel that card also represents trusting my instinct on what 'works' for my chosen individual soul path while striving to not being influenced or alluded by others while on the path.

Quote:
How can you embrace this strength? 10 of Coins

Lol, the keywords from the book (okay I peaked) say Multitasking, Responsibility, Leadership, being Provider..... so I think my first pull is validated and I feel you should keep on doing what you’re doing because you’re doing it right!
Intuitively, I see the Octopus with young babies clinging to her, and coins engraved with an anchor... Grounding yourself, when time permits, will embrace your strength.

That is a very beautiful card!. I like the Octopus has a serious face, kind of like me LOL... I think this card represents very well where my priority and focus is, every decision I make or pull out of my magic hat is focused and centered around my two children.
Grounding is my specialty : )

Quote:
How can you apply it to a relationship, project or event? 2 of Cups

IIRC, you once posted this Ostara Tarot card of two doves happily ensconced in their own world as the cutest darn thing ever. I agree! I feel when you are ready for a new relationship or partnership you will bring excellent skills to the table....A much sought for ‘independence’ perhaps...and a woman quite capable of nurturing OR being the daredevil, depending on what you need at the time.

Will keep this in mind! I think it also relates well with the 10 of pentz card. I work very well with family and kid's dad, so I have a strong support system.

Quote:
What this Strength brings to you 6 of Swords
This card is rather beautiful in that it shows a solitary woman punting away from a snake in the water and navigating thru a handful of swords. I feel your strength brings freedom of choice, including travel.

I agree, freedom of choice. It's what I worked so hard for ( spiritually). At the end of the day, its 'me, myself and I', riding solo. I think that 6 of swords shows that very well.

Thank you so much Anne, its assuring to see I am doing okay. I will have you reading very soon. Hopefully, tonight is my goal.