View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 02:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by betterdayswillcome
Yeah I am new to meditation too. I will experience something and then I will google it to find the meaning. Today I saw a cow which signifies patience among other things. This is the second sign of patience I have seen recently. The first being part of a song on the radio that resonated with me.

I studied Psychology for three years at degree level! It is such an interesting subject

I feel I'm able to meditate when i feel that relaxing energy gently in my body, but at other times I'm struggling. Truth be told, i have my moments where i think that what ive experienced is the worst thing thats even happened to me. Im still very confused by it all, and the people I've met. I'm not feeling that amazing energy much in my body like last year, and in way, I'm trying to get back to where I was before all this happened. The internet is just full of so much information and I just don't know where to look. I have met several people IRL, people who've had kundalini awakening and psychic people and I'm still confused.

I haven't notice many numbers over the last few days, maybe a good sign for me. I did notice your post count though betterdays (33) ha. But Yes, judging by what most do in the community meditation is a good route��