View Single Post
Old 29-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Sangress

I've seen a lot of astrallers embelishing their appearences in a lot of ways, but I can see their "default appearence" (usually the human body as it naturally is) underneath it, which makes me wonder why they are doing it in the first place when I can still see who they are behind the "fake" persona.

A lot of suspicious questions come to mind when I see someone with a consciously altered energetic appearence.

Do they do it for fun? Are they hiding something? Do they think that I can't see who they really are? ...etc

Moreso, their perceptions tend not to change with the alteration in appearence, so if someone was to alter their energy to take the form of an eagle, then they can move as an eagle and sound like one...etc, but they still percieve everything with a human intelligence...so yeh, its odd.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm fine with it, but I just dont understand it,

I know a few shamanic people who take the form of (or shapeashift into) their power animal, and I've seen a lot of differences between altering forms and shapeshifting, so I think that may be a different process.

Personally, I can alter my appearence at will when I want to, but only in certain situations and its not permanant. It has to be in mimicry of someone else and it takes a lot of skill and patience for me to addequately mimick most other beings in astral. Takes a lot of energy as well so I usually only do it when I have to.

I am far more comfortable without trying to alter my natural appearence when I am out of body.