Thread: The Whole
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Thanks Slash. It's great that your attempting different ways to describe 'it' in words. I find it pretty difficult and I don't really trust people who find it easy. Sometimes I will get my terminology wrong and it seems that there are people here and out there ready to pounce Some kind of lapse in the describing through language and they are in there faster than a hot snot !! telling you what the score is and how you've messed up badly and what it is you should be saying etc. lol !!! . Yes you could say its the end of suffering ? To be cliched about it, its not the end of pain ..but now im forgetting what suffering is ..whats suffering ? lol
Whatever 'suffering' is, I am saying that the 'goal' of 'ending' it is as ecologically (as I said, I am speaking of spiritual 'ecology') short-sighted, and will 'boomerang' just as 'badly', as eliminating physical death (for humans or any other particular species) on our planet. It is an unholistic, unwholesome and unactualizable ego 'dream', which will end as 'badly' as all egotistical 'dreams', IMO.

I didn't say anything about any what anything should be BTW. that is your pejorative(?) projection onto me.

Talk about 'hot snots'! Live and learn, Bro!