Thread: The Whole
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 07:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
It takes practice to get that hole in one all the same..
If all understood it as a whole, yessiree.

People are all so unique in how they build the whole view through their own abilities, limitations and connections from within, to know this. When you know your wholeness/centre is peaceful and your true nature and you have tools to find it in yourself, regardless of what moves in yourself it all works great .... In saying that, most people even if they know their own wholeness, still go through normal process of life experiences and all its affects upon them, I guess for them they know its a temporary process. I for one had to build the bigger picture to know I was whole and complete, but prior to that a very real perceived disconnection created a totally disconnected view in myself and the process felt like hell on earth that was never ending. If I actually understood the whole and peace before walking through, I think it would have helped greatly. But alas it wasn't to be...

It's closer than your own breath as I have heard it said. To use Christian terminology and terminology that has been used in certain ways of recovery from drink and drugs, You have Self Will which is characterised by small mindedness, acts of self centredness, self centred thinking and then you have God's will. An image came to me yesterday, Self will is like being very focused on a coin, accompanied perhaps a sense of stress or contraction, we say, this is my life and im going to make it work even if it is not God's will. So you force your way to the top, standing on people as you go.

God's will is when you look up from that very tightly focused concern and see that the coin (your life) is on a football field, and it is an endless football field and what's more its accompanied by countless other coins all side by side. As I said in a quote that came to me yesterday its the authenticity (which i wrote in affirmations) of the giving that counts in life not necessarily what is given, you might be given the world in terms of material wealth lets say or be given modest means etc.

Also this has been spoken about I think in the Buddhist parable of Indra's net which speaks about countless jewels shining and reflecting each other across the universe. Or the Buddhist concept of interdependence also has this going on I think. In Christianity it also goes on in sayings like every hair on your head is accounted for, meaning you are not only infinite in your being, every atom, quark etc. is accounted for but it also exists inside the totality of which your body and mind is a unique totality of and in itself. Again sages have said it would be better that someone like Tiger woods kicks a ball against a wall on a street corner for the rest of his life if he is not acting from an authentic space but i reserve judgment on that one as I don't know that man personally etc.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge