View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 03:19 AM
Administrator
Hello

My favorite story of a spirit connection is tied to a past life I had as a Madam in the Wild West Days. I ran a Cat House. I was well respected and ran a nice house of ladies.

I had this occurance in the grocery store I shop at the most. I would see first this man in cowboy duds pushing a cart, nothing odd about that other than we do not have many that look like him where I live. I noted that no one seemed to pay him mind that he looked out of place. I saw him again and noted this time he was looking at me like he knew me. I said Hi in passing with nothing back but a slight smile. The next time I saw him I took more note of him as I had told a friend about the experience. He asked me if I knew he was living or not....I was like I am not about to touch him. LOL Then he asked if he ever had shopping in the cart....oddly no.

The last time I saw him he w as with two young ladies that we so not dressed for the store. Noted no one was looking at them, so I did as my friend suggested I bumped into his shopping cart lightly with mine. POOF gone.

That was one of the most interesting encounters I have had.

Lynn