View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 09:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
No need to apologize! I'm grateful for your advice and will keep it in mind.

I think the few times I was out of my body it all went well because I was not expecting it, nor intending it, it just happened. So there was no fear because my mind never was a part of the whole thing.

As a teenager it was emotionally a very neutral experience, kind of like "oh look there's me doing the dishes" (or whatever I was doing). During the dance meditation I became the music and filled out the whole hall and it was one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had in my life.

I remembered today that I also sometimes have the experience of flying in dreams. I always thought it was just a dream although the intensity of it and the exhilerating feeling seemed to be much more than in ordinary dreams. I believe now that I was probably projecting then, again without intending it or realizing it when waking up.

Ah, it is really a great feeling isn't it?

"It went well because I wasn't expecting it or intending to do it"... Exactly! You have a handle on this. Go into it with a positive mindset and you'll be fine.

The flying in dreams... Yes, it is thought that flying 'dreams' are actually AP without proper control or sometimes limited recall. I (and many others) believe so anyway.

It is an absolute wonderful feeling, difficult to put into words