View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 05:34 PM
Guide

Man came in house

I dreamt that I was sat on the sofa with my daughter and she pointed to the hall door. A presence walked past us both and went upstairs. It felt like a masculine energy but neither of us knew who it was or saw it we just felt it. I was getting really distressed asking 'who are you' but the words weren't coming out properly. Then I looked at the top of the stairs and saw this man sit down on the top step and just stay there. All I could see was his head and he had a thin moustache that went down the sides of his mouth. His dark hair was shoulder length and had the front tied in a top knot.

In reality my daughter got up and came to my room as I was shouting out loud and she said it was an awful sound. I told her I'd just had an awful dream but in the dream itself I was about to wake up anyway and I recognised it was a dream before my daughter came in my room. I know that someone coming in your house that you don't know would be really frightening and distressing in reality but I didn't get up off the sofa in the dream. Why would I be so distressed in the dream?