View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 02:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
I am sure others will have vastly different takes on this, but here are my thoughts.

I honestly do not see what healers and energy workers can do to help you manifest the life you so desperately want. Healers (I've done work with healing) can ease physical discomfort, replenish a person's energy level, see areas of injury/illness and help the physical self quite a bit. They can also help with emotional issues, mostly by listening, caring, and sending energy through the client's body. The energy can help alleviate stress and anxiety. They can assist in raising a person's vibrational level, if that's appropriate.

But your issues don't seem related to any of that. You want down to earth things: love and a good job. How can healers/energy workers give you those?

Mediums are often very good at what they do (yes, I work with mediumship too). They can pick up so much about a person, their life, their past, their problems... and their potential future. I say potential future because the future isn't cast in stone. The actions or decisions of each person interacts with the actions and decisions of everyone around them. If person "X" decides to be an idiot and drive while drunk and smashes into you, that was based on "X"s decisions. Your car may be badly damaged, which will change a lot of your short-term actions. If you had planned a trip or a date it will likely be canceled while the car is being tended to. On occassion a medium will seem completely off base with a reading of the future because someone or something changed the stream of events. They weren't wrong, exactly. The future changed.

In my opinion, your money would be better spent finding a counselor to work with you. Why a counselor? Because you are frustrated, angry, and desperate, and feel totally trapped. A counselor can do wonders at helping you deal with those issues. Dealing with those, defusing them, can make life so much more bearable. A counselor will listen without judging you, offer insight, make suggestions to change the situation. They might well be able to give direction and advice to address your very real major issues.

Bottom line: Healing isn't solving your problems because you aren't ill or injured or seeking Enlightenment.

But that's only my humble opinion. I wish you the very best of luck in finding the job, partner, life you want.
I agree with Blue Tiger. Your life situations that you want to improve can not be helped by energy healing. Judging by your response to others in this thread, I am not sure why you have paid for all these different types of healing when you do not understand what it is that you are getting and what the healers said are being done to you. Why would you go and get another healing on another type if you think the previous healings were not working? Myself, if I tried something two times and I didn't think it was working I would not go back for more.

More importantly, why do you think energy healing work is the solution to your problems?