View Single Post
Old 17-10-2016, 10:37 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color << past out ( * | * ) in future <<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
Since the present is the only moment in which life can be experienced/expressed....

Motor > motion > mojo >movement > momentum > moment

Ive presented this many times in many places. The present is 2D slice-of-3D-Volume i.e. |

<< past < out < ( * | * ) < in << future

However, a 2D { | } slice-of-3D-Volume can be seen with the minimal structure of Universe, the tetrahedron.

When a 3D tetrahedron, turns itself inside out, one of its vertexes goes through one of its diametrically opposite, triangular openings.

See URL
http://trinity2011.blogspot.com/2011...statement.html

Here we see a subdivided 2D triangle at the exact halfway position between seemingly, 3D volumetric tetrahedron as outside-out and the tetrahedrons polar opposite 3D inside-out tetrahedron.

We could say, that, the whole thing is quasi-2D and qausi-3D i.e. it is just oscillating motion between out and in tetrahedron that moves forward over time and becomes our past.

>>>>linear arrow of time >>>>>
<<past out <( * / * )<< in future<< Slice-of-Mind
>>>> linear arrow of time >>>>>

<<past out <( * | * )<< in future<< Slice-of-Time

2D in motion-- moment/momentum ---that oscillates between outside-out and inside-out is 2D warp to appear to us as 3D motion, mojo, reality, phyiscal/energy aka observed time.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman