View Single Post
Old 22-01-2020, 09:32 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Yes, Ive been remimed of that policey, and your last post seems to be one of preventive policy medicine. Thank You. I'm all for that, and that is why I thought Mike should move on { get back to relevant concepts }

I recall, and I recall how you quoted that to another member you were replying too

I felt he took offense of some comments{s} by me directed at him. I also feel he quickly recovered from that offended feeling and moved past them in within about two posts.

All humans have needs. My suggestion to Mike that he needs to move on, was to get us out of a non-productive loop.

All humans have a scope. Scope is a magnifying glass ---a narrow will also serve similar purpose--- used to clarify what visually see via the incoming visible light.

If you comments are in reference to my using the word scope with you,then please quote my specific comment so I can better address that comment and check against the surrounding context of which is made.

Ok so now I see your use of the word widening, and that helps me to recall I used that word, in reference to you some topic I dont recall at moment.

We can go back and disscussion that posts wordings, but I thought we had moved beyond that dsscussion, and onto the next. Appears I was incorrect in my asssessment in those regards.

You obviously have some need to go back to a former disscussion we both were involved in. Do you have those post #'s of relevance that you may want me to go back and review with you, Heart?

"I' is produced by the words I'm reading in your post. The words exist. If you really want to go on this path of do words exist on this forum. I think is way off topic and realy takes us further from seeing truth of anything that Ive state to you or Mike or anyone else in this thread.

Huh? Heart, you have totally lost me here cause you have no quote by that you suggesting a stated, nor to you surrounding of something Ive alledged to have stated to you.

This really distracting away from the path Mike and I were on, and I felt we were at a good place and no longer in a non-productive loop.

Is the pathway you really want me to engage with you?

If you want to go back to those posts, Ok but I feel it is distracting from the more current pathway Ive been on with Mike.

Are you sure that is what you want to do?

thank you for answering my questions, There is no need to refer back to posts, you are understanding what Im trying to prevent, I could not ask more of you.

My questions and your answering them was simply to refer back to topic, I did not want to pursue the rules here, we both have accomplished that, I feel you should continue to provide us with your understanding of Observer vs Observed in your own time and pace for which I am finding quite informative

thank you