View Single Post
Old 22-01-2020, 03:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 ................Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Is it possible that the universe is inclusive to metaphysical-1 through consciousness? And is it possible that consciousness is inclusive to the Cosmic Trinity?

Science ergo the scientific method does not recognize consciousnes nor mind/intellect/concepts as science because,

1} neither have been quantized or quantified, and,

2} unlike fermionic matter, or bosonic forces --gravity and dark energy presumed forces that effect matter--- found in the standard model, or presumed will be somday.

Consicousness and mind/intellect/concepts are not of the caliber or catagory of fermion or boson .

We need to review and place in your concept and see how that would look

0} Cosmic Trinty: " U "niverse/" G "od

1} Eternally existent Sprit-1 { metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts } ex concepts of God, Space, Univeerse, Dogs, Baseballs, Toyotat etc and ego/i as well as a spirit-of-intent .

....note: The times that I have tainted Spirit-of-intent as purple, is the closet I come to expressing a connection/association to "consciousness" -- a term that commonly lacks clarity in definition--- to metaphysical-1, and with good reason, that I dont think I need to explain the reasoning, unless others ask me to do so.

----------------------conceptual line-of-demarcation----

2} { not spirit } eternally existent, metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space, that, embraces/surrounds the following,

3} eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe/God/Uni-V-erse

So now, we have Mike suggesting a the entry --ex a 4th-- th primary catagory called consciousness.

So Mike, how does it specifically diffferrentiate from the above three?

How does rationally fit into this into 1, 2 or 3.

Personally I see consciousness as Fuller does, degrees of relationship ---of occupied space , that ultimately may lead to a varying degrees of complex spirit-of-intent.

So here we my see spirit-of-intent in catagory in two catagories, however, since it is a resultant, just as access to metaphysical-1 is resultant, I place it more in the metaphysical-1 catagory, and because its has not been quantised nor qunatified,

Ok Mike, Hope that helps set the stage where and how you want to work in one or more ideas{ concepts } of consciousness into the top of the Cosmic Trinity.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman